Support for market analysis
● Economic Environment: The growth of the economy, interest rates, inflation, predicted development
● Demographic environment: population, population distribution, education level of knowledge …
● Social and cultural environment: The views, preferences, buying habits … and other cultural traits can affect production and business activities.
● Environmental technology: Technology is constantly evolving and changing lives and changing market trends. The development of information technology changing shopping habits of customers object.
● Legal political environment: political characteristics, development of national legislation that companies involved in activities. Political stability is the premise legislation favorable to enterprises to boost investment to expand development. These laws have a great influence on the activities of the company (corporate law, export and import laws, e-commerce law)
● Market scale: Based on the statistical data to calculate the size (in cash) market?
● Market segmentation: Are there any major market segments? The characteristics of each market segment?
● Competitor analysis: Compare the competition, the main benefit of the service is what? Why should customers trusted products and services? Strengths and weaknesses of products and services that the company offers is what?
● The main competitors in the market are? Strengths and weaknesses of the opponent? Characteristics and trends of competition in the sector? Indirect competitors are?
● Customer Analysis: Customers of the company are? The common approach is often applied to this customer? Ability to negotiate prices as well as the advantages of large customers?
● Alternative products: Products and services can substitute for the products and services of the company
● Oriented development: an important development strategy pursued by the company in the short and long term in line with situation?
Marketing Support Plan
● Today as the economy flourished, competition becomes fiercer, the marketing almost holding central position in the business plans of the business. Marketing plan given market positioning strategy, brand, target audience analysis, how the marketing…
● Marketing must be consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
● Marketing analysis of the target market and the overall approach from production to marketing and sales.
● Marketing is also influenced by the Microcosmic and macroscopic factors.
● For effective marketing, the quality of personnel and finances have important implications.
We assist clients in:
● Construction of the strategic objectives that the company implemented marketing (market expansion, enhance brand identity and sales support …)
● Support Analysis Target Market: Client business goals are? The target market of business is located? The needs of the market is what?
● The major marketing channels of business? (A number of major marketing channels: TV, radio, hanging banner logo, event, activation, POSM, posters … customized financial situation and relevance that companies choose the channels and marketing appropriate way)
● Organizations Program Marketing: Strategy building and brand management? (Where the brand will in the short and long term? How to develop the brand?) The company plans to trademark protection does not? Costs and processes?
Support Plan Sales
● Sales have decisive significance for corporate survival, the activities bring direct revenue to the business. But sales activity will not be effective without the support of all the marketing strategies, the lack of systems to deploy personnel.
● The effective sales also contributed to increased brand reputation and in this case can be considered the “well-organized sales system is also one marketing”
● Good sales will be a positive impact on financial and back strong financial capabilities will help increase investment product innovation, systems, marketing and sales organizations more efficient.
We support our customers:
● Construction sales objective: The objective of the company sales in each period (revenues, turnover, price …)? The basis for achieving the goal?
● Support Set Channel Sales: The sales channel will be the company use? How to organize sales channels (direct sales or through agents, dealers organized system how can salespeople collaborators or not …) How to increase the effectiveness of the program sales process
● Organize sales program, build sales program discounts, promotions and discounts to dealers …
● Organization of sales activity
● The deployment diagram sales activities? Plans to build a system, complete models, implemented sales programs …
FORMS, MODES, AND TYPES OF INVESTMENT
1. Establishment of economic entities with 100% capital of investors
Domestic and foreign investors invest under the form of 100% capital to establish a limited liability company, joint stock company, partnership, private enterprise according to stipulation of Law on Enterprise and other relevant laws.
100% foreign-invested enterprises established in Vietnam will be allowed to co-operate with each other and with foreign investors to establish a new 100% foreign – invested enterprise.
100% foreign-invested enterprises with legal status under Vietnam law will be established and operated since the date of being issued Investment Certificate.
2. Establishment of joint venture economic entities between domestic and foreign investors
Foreign investor will co-operate with domestic investor to invest and establish multiple member limited liability company, joint stock company, joint venture company according to Law on Enterprises and other relevant laws. Enterprise performing its investment under the form of joint venture with legal status following Vietnam law will be established and operated since the date of receiving Investment Certificate.
3. Investment in the form of business co-operation contract
Business co-operation contract is a kind of contract signed by one or many foreign investors with one or many domestic investors (hereafter called co-operating parties) to carry out investment, business, in which there shall be regulations on rights, responsibilities and sharing of business results for each co-operating party who doesn’t have legal entity.
Business co-operation contract in the field of exploring and exploiting petroleum and other natural resources under the form of a product sharing contract pursuant to Law on Investment and other relevant laws.
Business cooperation contract signed among domestic investors to carry out investment, business in accordance with stipulation of law on Economic Contract and other relevant laws. During the process of investment, business, co-operating parties will have the rights to negotiate for the establishment of coordinating committee to implement business co-operation contract. Functions, obligations, responsibilities, rights of coordinating committee will be agreed by co-operating parties. Coordinating committee must not be the leader of co-operating party.
Foreign co-operating party shall be entitled to establish management office in Vietnam as its representative to carry out business cooperation contract.
Management office of foreign co-operating party must have a seal; open an account, recruit employees, sign contract and carry out business activities within the scope of its rights and obligations regulated in Investment Certificate and business cooperation contract.
4. Investment in form of capital contribution, share purchase, enterprise merger and acquisition
The investor will have the right to contribute capital, purchase shares, merge and acquire enterprises to engage in managing investment activities regulated by Law on Enterprises and other relevant laws.
Enterprise receiving merger, acquisition will inherit rights and obligations of merged or acquired enterprise except as otherwise agreed by parties.
When contributing capital, purchase shares, foreign investors must follow the regulations of international convention of, which Vietnam is a member, about capital contribution ratio, forms of investment and route of market opening;
When merging or acquiring companies, branches in Vietnam, foreign investors must follow Law on Enterprises about the conditions for economic centralization and Law on Competition.